Yala Safari and Village Adventure Experience at Yala Lake Camp
Tented safari camping trip Yala with cycling, kayaking,fishing tour,market tour and safari game drive
- Arrival at Yala Lake camp by 12.30 PM
- Enjoy a Rice and curry lunch
- Cycling trip in the nearby village, small lakes, paddy fields and Chena cultivation. You will be accompanied by a experienced local villager and a guide from the camp
- Go Kayaking in the Giant Lake to appreciate the nature, aquatic birds and appreciate the sunset
- Dinner and overnight stay in Yala Lake Camp, sleeping in a tent
- Breakfast at the camp
- Village Market and cooking experience - Guests can get a glimpse into the local lifestyle during this excursion where our team will guide them to the local market to buy fresh vegetables and fruits while enlightening them about the native names of the fruits and vegetables, their health benefits and nutrition factors etc. Then visit a local family dwelling to cook a Sri Lankan meal with the village housewife at her home. You will be learning many traditional ways of Sri Lankan home cooking. Enjoy the meal you cooked with the local family.
- Back to the camp after lunch at the village house, freshen up and relax by the camp. You may even take a walk in camp’s butterfly garden. The camp’s naturalist can help you to identify the butterflies.
- Traditional Fishing in the lake with the villagers - Fishing is a very famous and interesting hobby among many tourists. If you can join a real fisherman in lake fishing (fresh water fishing) it certainly will add to the excitement and make it a unique experience you would not want to miss. In this real fishing experience, We gives you the opportunity to fish with the fishing community where you can experience both traditional and modern techniques they use after laying the fishing net till it catches the bait. You will also visit the nearby bird island where you may taste king coconut and chill. Thereafter, you may collect the fish and hand over to the farmer’s house to fry. Next, you will have a scrumptious meal presented to you comprising the cooked fish that you helped to catch!
- BBQ Dinner and overnight stay in Yala Lake Camp, sleeping in a tent
- Morning safari at 6 AM in Yala National Park with a picnic breakfast to see Leopards, Elephants, Sloth Bears and many varieties of birds. Yala National Park is considered to be one of the best places to see the Leopards.
- Back to the hotel by 11 AM, freshen up and check out from the camp
What is included
- All meals from day one lunch to day three breakfast
- Accommodation at a tented camp
- Morning safari game drive
- Cycling and Kayaking
- Market tour and fishing tour
- Park entrance fees
- All taxes
Rates for per person
|No of Pax
Secure your payments with